- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
Accuser's attorney: Civil suits still pending
A former Boynton Beach police officer acquitted of rape is sleeping in his own bed after more than a year. Stephen Maiorino was jailed since…
Fatal pedestrian accident diverts traffic in WPB
Traffic on Dixie Highway is being redirected due to a traffic fatality.
Pit bull tased after jumping in car with toddler
A split second decision by a Port Saint Lucie police officer may have saved the life of a 4-year-old.
Family tries to recover stolen photos
Palm Beach County sheriff deputies say the search continues for a young couple's computer loaded with photos stolen during a break in.
Free dashboard repair costing money
Another headache for Toyota drivers after the auto maker agreed to fix 4.5 million dashboards for free after our Consumer Watchdog…
Rodents temporarily close Boynton Beach sub shop
A family recently went to dinner at one of its favorite sub shops, Miami Subs at 1920 South Federal Highway in Boynton Beach. Shortly after…
Man exposed by Consumer Watchdog faces charges
A man exposed for his real estate deals by the Consumer Watchdog speaks out about the charges he faces.
Publix shopper gets hundreds of items for free
The Consumer Watchdog is uncovering pricing errors at grocery stores that will have you checking your receipt. We found there's little…