- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
$100K lottery ticket sold at PB Kennel Club
A lottery ticket worth more than $100,000 was sold at the Palm Beach Kennel Club.
Shooting investigated at mobile home park
Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies are investigating a shooting overnight inside a mobile home park in suburban Lake Worth.
Fundraiser held for missing tennis coach
A West Palm Beach man last seen in the Dominican Republic has been missing for more than a week now, and Darryl Fornatora's family is…
Law enforcement on the lookout for DUI drivers
Law enforcement was patrolling Sunday night on the lookout for drivers under the influence.
TONIGHT AT 11: Exposing ways you're overcharged
The Consumer Watchdog shows you how to make sure you are not paying too much at businesses like restaurants and mechanics.
Florida: 4 confirmed sick from eating Chipotle
The Consumer Watchdog is checking South Florida Chipotle inspection reports and found complaints increased after the outbreak.
Make the lemon law work for you
Florida drivers are taking notice after an 86-year old beats Volkswagen’s top attorneys. This one case of David vs. Goliath is shining…
VW loses Fla. Lemon Law case
The Florida Lemon Law board just ruled in favor of the South Florida driver who brought a claim against Volkswagen over the diesel scandal.