- Requests for speakers should be made by e-mail at least six weeks in advance of the event.
- Phone calls concerning speakers cannot be accepted
- The primary event sponsor must be a non-profit organization or governmental entity.
- You must allow no less than two (2) weeks after submission for WPTV to contact you with a response to your request.
- WPTV will review your request and will contact you by e-mail or by phone if your request can be fulfilled.
- If your request cannot be fulfilled, WPTV will mail you a postcard stating your request has been denied.
- Because of the unpredictability of news events, WPTV reserves the right to make last minute substitutions of individuals appearing at events or cancel, should the situation warrant.
Please complete the following and press the submit button to request a personality to attend your event.
'Chapel by the Lake' demolition underway
Demolition is underway on the old "Chapel by the Lake" in West Palm Beach. The church site was sold this summer to condo developers.
Woman struck by vehicle in Lantana
A woman was struck by a vehicle at Lantana Road and Dixie Highway at 10:00 pm on Friday.
Bear spotted in South Florida by Jupiter woman
Florida is known for all sorts of exotic wildlife like snakes, alligators and wild boar. A Jupiter woman can now add bears to that list after…
WPB top of the list in the state for jobs
The city of West Palm Beach gets attention for top area in the state for business.
Roaches blamed for pizza shop shutdown
Roaches shut down a pizza shop known for its New York style pie. Capri Pizza, located in Lake Worth, was temporarily closed by inspectors…
Driver caught in middle of dispute over bad gas
Water contaminated gas tanks in January causing cars to break down. The Consumer Watchdog first exposed the problem, and is working to get…
Drinkable sunscreen put to the test
What if the summer's hottest drink could protect you from the sun? Several companies claim to have sunblock built into a product that you…
Interface talent company has officially closed
The company blamed operational issues and a voicemail said it had no choice but to close the company while it explores other options.